ROKA CONTESTS & GIVEAWAY - OFFICIAL RULES
On occasion, ROKA runs contests for you to win products. These contests are called “ROKA Giveaways” or a similar brand giveaway (together “Giveaways”).
We advertise our Giveaways through various means, depending upon the type of Giveaway and the channels we use. You can find out about them on ROKA.com, or through ROKA's social media channels, which include YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and others.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: ROKA GIVEAWAY (\"Sweepstakes\") begins and ends on the time stated on the official contest page (US Central Daylight Time) (the \"Promotion Period\").
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is ROKA Sports, Inc. ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
- ELIGIBILITY: Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \"Promotion Entities\"), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entries are limited to one entry per person and one entry per IP address.
Sponsor shall not provide any Entries, or award any prizes, to any person: (x) who is an employee, officer, director, or agent of World Triathlon Corporation or any of its parents, affiliated companies, or subsidiaries (“IRONMAN”) or to anyone with a material relationship with any event organization or company that is a business competitor of IRONMAN; (y) if the Entries are for an IRONMAN® or IRONMAN® 70.3® triathlon, is a member of the IRONMAN® Pro Membership program or is otherwise a professional triathlete; or (z) who is, at the relevant time, ineligible to compete in any IRONMAN race, whether for violation of anti-doping rules or otherwise (including athletes ineligible consistent with the principles of the WADA Code). The Entries cannot be used to participate in any other race, event, or series other than the specific applicable race.
For the avoidance of doubt, this Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored by, or affiliated with, IRONMAN.
- PRIZES: Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Prizes that involve the winner choosing from multiple styles or colors will be limited to those styles and colors that are available at the time the selection is offered. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
- All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form of the currently running contest or giveaway.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
- WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. In the event that a winner is found to be ineligible after they have been initially selected, another winner will be selected in their place from remaining Entries. In this event, winners of other prizes remain unchanged. (As an example, if the Grand Prize winner is found to be ineligible but the Second Prize and Third Prize winners are eligible, a new Grand Prize winner will be selected, but the Second Prize and Third Prize winners will stay the same and will not be re-entered into the drawing for the Grand Prize). The random drawing will be conducted after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information within two (2) days after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email and provide a valid shipping address where they agree to receive prizes as directed by Sponsor within twenty (20) days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \"the Prize Claim Documents\"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
- PRIVACY: The information supplied by you will be shared with the Sponsor’s partner for the contest ( “Partners”), if any. Your information may be used by Sponsor and Partner at their sole discretion for marketing purposes, including direct marketing communication about products, events and promotions (including offers and discounts). Your personal information will not be shared by the Sponsor or its Partner with any other persons or entities. By entering the Sweepstakes, you grant Sponsor permission to share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with its Partner for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Partner shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
- WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to SPONSOR COMPANY NAME cc: SWEEPSTAKES TITLE at SPONSOR’S MAILING ADDRESS. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than A WINNER LIST DATE after the Promotion Period has ended.
- SPONSOR CONTACT DETAILS:
ROKA Sports, Inc.
2214-A West Braker Lane