We are carefully monitoring local and global developments regarding coronavirus (COVID-19) and want to share what we’re doing to ensure our customers and our team are taken care of during this sensitive time. Like many of you, we’re staying active to stay healthy, but want to remind you that it is paramount to follow your local and state recommendations regarding social distancing.
Please note that because we are a direct-to-consumer e-commerce brand, we do not have any retail shops, which allows us to deliver your order right to your door with minimal contact. In addition:
- Our entire team is working remotely from their homes, including our Customer Experience team. They are continuing to take orders and help out during our normal hours: 7:30am-8pm CST M-F and 9am-5pm CST Saturday. Please shoot them an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give them a call at 877-985-7652 if you have any questions!
Shipping and Returns
- We are not currently expecting any warehouse closures. Our team is following recommendations from the Center for Disease Control and World Health Organization to limit all potential exposure within our warehouse facilities. While both organizations have stated there is a very low risk of transmission from a package, please take extra precaution in all situations if you or a family member are in a high risk category.
- Please note that refills for some of our products have been delayed due to the impact on global supply chains. We ask that you sign up for back-in-stock notifications, which are available on each respective product page, as applicable. Due to worldwide disruption, there is a chance your local carrier may be delayed or unable to deliver your package. We recommend following your tracking information closely. In the event they are unable to deliver your order, it will be returned to us and we will issue you a full refund.
- We have temporarily extended our return window from 30 days to 90 days to ensure customers are able to test out their new products in the way they were intended to—during activity.
- We understand some customers will not be able to return their Home Try-On kit within the seven-day trial period. If you are concerned you may not be able to return your kit within that window, please contact email@example.com and let us know.